The Interior Designers bring to life an artistic vision for work and living spaces, seeing out a project from conception to creation. The Interior Designers will design plans that should be cognizant of safety and functionality requirements and maintain a strict adherence to building codes and regulatory standards.
The Interior Designers's key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met. The Interior Designers will also be expected to comply with the regulatory environment around inspections and building codes.
The Interior Designers are able to think creatively about the use of space, color and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. The Interior Designers will also be effective communicators with the ability to persuade in communicating a design idea.
The Interior Designers Responsibilities:
- Design with our cutting-edge tools and proprietary 3D design software. It’s interior design for the future!
- Create beautiful designs that meet your clients’ style, functional, and budget needs.
- Source furniture and decor from our curated assortment of retail and trade partners.
- Use critical thinking and basic project management skills to assess a client’s needs and successfully complete each project.
- Proactively communicate with your clients at every stage of their projects using our online messaging portal.
- Share feedback with your team to help us continue to improve our tools, systems, and overall experience of our designers.
The Interior Designers Requirements:
- Background in interior design, E-design, or architecture
- Experience with E-design, interior design, or space-planning principles
- Experience with Photoshop, Auto-CAD, SketchUp, Rhino, and/or Revit required
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
Interior Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Interior Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?