The HR Officer Virtual Assistant serves as a consultant and trusted advisor to management and employees within all aspects of HR such as talent management, compensation, payroll, recruitment, workforce planning, employee relations, diversity, learning and development and performance management. The HR Officer Virtual Assistant provides leadership to advance best practices in HR programs and services and fosters a collaborative and inclusive work environment. The successful candidate for HR Officer Virtual Assistant must be willing to roll up their sleeves and actively participate in HR activities.The HR Officer Virtual Assistant spearheads the recruiting process and works with the department manager to create the job scorecard, job description and pay structure for each role.
The HR Officer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Research and understand market pay practices, including compensation & benefits
- Recruit and screen top talent before inviting them to an interview with the Hiring Manager
- Split test job postings to optimize the recruiting process and which platforms are most effective at attracting top candidates (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.)
- Create, organize and document personnel policies and procedures
- Analyze recruitment software and recommend improvements or changes as necessary
- Create and update training documents, checklists and materials for the department
- Measure results of candidate interviews using provided metrics
- Ensure company compliance with government regulations
- Understand the business’ big picture vision and revenue goals and how each hire will impact the business
- Administer appropriate company and team member assessment
The HR Officer Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Solid Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated success in leading and implementing Human Resources programs in employee relations, recruitment and retention, organizational development, compensation, training and Occupational Health
- Strong communication skills.
- Post-secondary degree with concentration in business/Human Resources or equivalent work experience required
- Strong working knowledge of all applicable employment laws
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to diagnose complex employee relations issues
- Comfortable with change and managing to tight timelines
- Proficient consulting, coaching, and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to influence and build credible and effective relationships with all levels and across both the business and HR
- Results-oriented, highly organized and have a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
HR Officer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a HR Officer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.