The Financial Advisor Analyst is responsible for maintaining client base through disciplined retention activities. The Financial Advisor Analyst ensure accounts are administered in compliance with laws, regulations and company policies. The Financial Advisor Analyst is responsible for developing and increasing a sustained, profitable clientele base through appropriate marketing activities according to goals. The Financial Advisor Analyst Opens accounts, performs client interviews, determines client suitability, makes recommendation for appropriate investment strategies and products, places client orders in timely fashion and maintains client files and records according to established standards.
Financial Advisor Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain standard costs in the go-to market cycle, including backup support, analysis, and systems support.
- Analyses and prepare monthly reporting and analyze results to help drive performance improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand and analyze financial information for use in informed, risk-based decision making.
- Provide backup support for maintaining standard costs in the go-to market cycle, including analysis and systems support.
- Support and drive initiatives to streamline and standardize processes and improve operational efficiencies.
- Provide sound advice to managers and peers based on an understanding of the business and strategies.
- Systematically gather relevant information, generate, analyze and propose solutions and manage solutions to closure.
Financial Advisor Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience working in relevant financial analyses.
- Capability to communicate and interact with managers and peers to drive participation and partnership across a geographically diverse cross-functional group of colleagues.
- Attention to detail when managing large databases.
- Ability to utilize available information to influence decisions.
Financial Advisor Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Financial Advisor Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?