The Executive Director of Operations establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated. The Executive Director of Operations identifies opportunities for improvement. The Executive Director of Operations Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures and implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations. The Executive Director of Operations ensures work environments are adequate and safe. The Executive Director of Operations plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives.
Executive Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the company.
- Create, implement, and execute policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience for all operations departments.
- Develop and implement training and quality assurance programs for both experienced team members and new hires.
- Build and foster interdepartmental relationships to create an engaging environment.
- Design new systems and processes as well as advance current interdepartmental systems to streamline overall effectiveness.
- Define and implement new procedures and roles that support shifting business demands to deliver the absolute best to our customers.
- Develop and execute strategies for the operations department in support of the company’s growth plan.
Executive Director of Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Solid operational experience.
- Success in planning and managing operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Executive Director of Operations – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Executive Director of Operations? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.