The Digital Marketing Consultant’s responsibilities include analyzing analytics to monitor customer engagement, overseeing clients’ advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve clients’ search engine rankings. The Digital Marketing Consultant should also ensure that clients’ websites are attractive, informative, and user-friendly. To be successful as a Digital Marketing Consultant, should be able to analyze large amounts of data and handle multiple projects without compromising on quality. Ultimately, an outstanding Digital Marketing Consultant should be knowledgeable of various digital marketing tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Digital Marketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Social media analysis, strategy, and content creation.
- Content strategy for web interfaces and other digital marketing assets (including email marketing).
- Manage a workstream providing content, creative, and outreach.
- Develop communications strategies and plans, promotional toolkits, research-based message development, graphics, infographics, video, copy writing and editing, website content development.
- Grow strategic messaging campaigns with memorable themes, objectives, awareness of different stakeholders, and success indicators.
Digital Marketing Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Solid experience working as a digital marketing consultant.
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- Experience in consulting / professional services and/or digital agency environment.
- Good understanding of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
Digital Marketing Consultant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.