The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant will handle ongoing supervision to a team of call center agents, communicating and coaching on performance standards and measurements to direct reports. The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant will perform a specified number of quality call monitors per rep per month. The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant will conduct quality monitoring review with directs. The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant will conduct one on one employee performance review monthly. Prepare and deliver bi-annual performance reviews. Monitor and manage client performance, passwords and terminal behavior (registration and exchanges), etc.
The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interact with customers by phone and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Ensure accurate resolution of transactions and process tasks.
- Collect all the information required to process a transaction.
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Answer all incoming calls with approved scripting
- Be dependable, courteous, and like helping others
- Enter trip requests with accuracy
- Ability to navigate through multiple screens
- Proficient in online map systems
- Provide exceptional quality of service and assist all customers
- Answer all inquiry calls and research customer concerns
- Check eligibility for potential passengers and provide general information on services
- Stay current on all service policies, procedures and training updates
The Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Call center experience and proven technical support experience is an asset
- Multi-tasker who can work to deadlines, manage detail and balance the three areas above
- Excellent telephone communication skills and writing skills
- Passion for “support type” work
- Experienced in word processing and other MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced at troubleshooting; analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude (general understanding and comfort level with technology)
- Basic knowledge of networking (an asset)
- Documentation and reporting skills
Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Call Center Representative Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.