The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant oversees the bond between the IT & business Consumers and Customers. The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant manages a pool of Business Analysts, overall ensuring a deep understanding of opportunities and issues facing business functions and advises on the best system solutions. The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant translates business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IT product requirements and deploy those as IT solutions. The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant purpose is building partnerships, as well as implementing and maintaining services and/or programs.
The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with designing the final system solution for the client, system customizations, preparing master data for migration, training end users and overall project delivery.
- Exciting work opportunity to learn about business, IT solutions, and the consulting world. Potential to become a permanent employee.
- Partnering with business functions to define, determine, analyze, document and communicate the objectives, business requirements and priorities for information systems and solutions; works with application and technical experts on the solution design, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of the information systems.
- Assisting the business to define and document what constitutes business success for small to medium size initiatives. May work as a part of a team on project definition and documentation for larger initiatives.
- Eliciting, analyzing, and documenting non-functional business requirements
- Conducting requirements management activities, as necessary, ensuring that the impact of changes are well understood and approved by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Assisting with or conducts solution assessment and validation to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs
- Assisting with or reviews test plans and testing methodology to mitigate risks and participates in testing the solution to ensure the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Assisting with problem analysis as needed. Escalates issues for additional analysis and resolution as appropriate.
- Developing positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes.
The Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant Requirements
- An Associates or bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or an MBA
- Solid experience in IT and customer support or a related field
- Project Management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and related software
Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Business Analyst IT Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.