The Analyst Technical Recruiter will be responsible for closely partnering with leadership to build and execute strategies that attract the very best talent. Analyst Technical Recruiter will drive the development of world-class products and its customers. To be successful in this role, Analyst Technical Recruiter must be able to think broadly, and keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing & collaborative workplace. Analyst Technical Recruiter must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complex situations with a high attention to detail.
Analyst Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Creating search strategies by developing and maintaining market intelligence, researching target companies, and building network relationships to attract and hire top talent.
- Understanding the company’s organizational structure and desired skill sets and profiles needed for each position.
- Acting as a Talent Advisor to clients and key business leaders by providing strategic guidance based on expertise.
- Partnering with key business leaders to identify hiring needs (short and long-term) and developing a strategy to find top talent to deliver to the business.
- Sourcing, screening, presenting, and managing candidates across multiple departments.
- Leading routine client meetings to discuss active and passive searches, including but not limited to candidate and role status and progress, metrics, key insights, and challenges.
- Sharing recruitment knowledge base with the team by providing best practices and tips on relevant industries and talent pools.
Analyst Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Prior Technical Recruiting experience.
- Experience in advising & influencing leaders and hiring teams.
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive the recruitment process with all levels of leadership.
- Effective analytical and project planning/project management skills.
- Comfortable with communicating professionally to all levels of candidates and leaders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Analyst Technical Recruiter – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Analyst Technical Recruiter? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?