The Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant is responsible for the effective utilization of personnel and materials assigned to the plant and ensures that the level of service is sufficient to meet discharge permit limits and maintain adequate conditions. TThe Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant trains operators in laboratory testing procedures and plan operations, also reviews plant operations; generates logs of the plant’s operations and reports. The Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant participates in the maintenance of the plant; maintains a level of supplies and service that is conducive to efficient operations; assists with the development of the yearly budget, also performs inspections of industrial and commercial facilities. The Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant performs laboratory tasks related to the analysis of waste to identify and determine characteristics of industrial, commercial, and institutional waste introduced into the wastewater system; performs process control and permit related testing of influent, intermediate and effluent water quality as well as digester and bio solids processes.
The Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs routine wastewater laboratory tests and technical work.
- Assist laboratory supervisor in maintaining laboratory certification.
- Operate and assist in the implementation of the safety program.
- Assists with the collection of wastewater samples from the wastewater collection system and industries.
- Operate a wastewater plant that functions 24 hours a day on alternating shifts with full responsibility for operation of the plant while on shift.
- Detail knowledge of all laboratory tests and analysis to determine treatment required and make adjustments to treatment processes and controls.
- Collect various samples for both plant operation and discharge monitoring Reporting.
- Perform and document plant maintenance and make equipment repairs.
- Record information in the proper logs and prepare monthly operating reports.
- Able to analize,read, interpret and apply numerous technical publications and manuals.
The Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or related science degree.
- Solid experience in waste water treatment plant operations.
- Knowledge of methods, equipment, and materials used in a waste water treatment.
- Dexterity and safety.
- Knowledge of equipment assembly, installation, repair, etc.
- Operation of equipment and machinery.
- Technical practices.
- Use of measuring instruments
Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Waste Water Treatment Plant Analyst Operator Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?