The basic role of a Teacher Virtual Assistant is to support the teachers in whatever area is needed whether it is in the classroom or the playground. The Teacher Virtual Assistant support all the processes of the area or division. The Teacher Virtual Assistant is responsible for reviewing and maintaining the databases and files of the office organized and updated. When students and teachers are not in school the Teacher Virtual Assistant will help classroom preparation for the new academic year.
The Teacher Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Make sure that the pupils they are supporting are motivated, able to engage in learning and encouraged to stay on task during the lesson or activity
- Provide administrative support with inputting data and organising reports or files
- Prepare learning resources
- Support the emotional and social development of pupils, reporting any issues when needed to the teacher in charge of the group
- Provide support outside of normal classes, such as helping during exams.
- Liaise with the class teacher and deliver activities to pupils either as a group or one-to-one.
- Listen to groups read and read to pupils as a class, group or one-to-one
- Provide specific support to individuals or small groups of children
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behaviour
The Teacher Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in the use of administrative/academic platforms
- Basic knowledge in the use of copy, printing machines.
- Create executive presentations.
- Ability to positively relate with other people, coordinate and work in teams.
- Organized, responsible and careful of details.
- Oral and verbal communication skills
- Supervises the access of legal documents and information in the area according to the protocol and privacy policies.
Teacher Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Teacher Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.