The Sustainable Design Lecturer position requires a design Lecturer who is focused on teaching students how to develop a human-centered design process, develop compelling product solutions and apply their technical and creative skills to build an exciting visual story about their ideas and designs. The Sustainable Design Lecturer is a solutions-based, interdisciplinary undergraduate degree that provides a comprehensive understanding of sustainability principles, including environmental design, planning and management challenges. The Sustainable Design Lecturer participate in the development and emerging ideas about design. The Sustainable Design Lecturer also requires administrative input and participation at both departmental and college-wide levels including activities such as attending departmental and college wide meetings, collaboration with other departments and meeting with committees and administration staff to realize and build the industrial design program.
Sustainable Design Lecturer Responsibilities:
- Take a leading role in the development of an innovative environmental.
- Training platform comprising lectures, visits, workshops and tutorials etc related to
- the needs of the programme leaders.
- To contribute to teaching and assessment of modules at undergraduate and post
- graduate level by training students to an advanced level in a wide variety of
- principles of environmental design.
- Ability to coordinate and integrate design and technical studies
- To prepare studios, for all activities in the above areas, and to clear up all areas
- after such activity.
- To support students from diverse and multicultural range of backgrounds.
- To maintain inventories and monitor security and health and safety as required for
- projects and visits.
Sustainable Design Lecturer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainable design or related field.
- Solid level teaching experience.
- Knowledge and experience of sustainable practices and environmental materials applications in the product development process.
- Experience in conducting and interpreting user research, consumer focus group research and business metrics into the product development process.
- Strong experience in interdisciplinary teaching, practice, and service.
Sustainable Design Lecturer – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Sustainable Design Lecturer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.