The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant provides medical support to personnel. The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant is assigned to deliver health care and treat patients. The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant report to the Program Manager and are clinically supervised by the site medical director and work under the direction of a Physician, Surgeon, or Anesthetist. The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant ensure all data is collected and conducted in accordance with regulation and requirements. Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provides medical services at the scope and level of a Registered Nurse to preserve the health of employees and client personnel.
- Systematically assesses the urgent or emergent health needs of patients, analyzes data, and formulates a plan of care, which is realistic in relation to the employee’s capabilities and job requirements.
- Records and maintains patient information in accordance with standard protocols.
- Identifies and records the signs and symptoms of physical and mental conditions.
- Thoroughly exercises skill in initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making daily.
- Makes independent judgments and prioritizes workload.
- Demonstrates proven success in stressful environments.
- Monitors reconciliation of financial transactions and ensures contract charges are applied uniformly.
- Protects patients’ privacy through confidentiality, infection control procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Solid experience in related field preferred
- Good working knowledge of national clinical systems
- Ability to manage own workload with minimal guidance
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Registered Nurse Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.