The Promoter and Brand Ambassador is the tip of the sword for a company’s product and image. Through training given by the Sales and Marketing teams, a Promoter and Brand Ambassador develops the tools necessary to help grow a market. The Promoter and Brand Ambassador frequently travel to retail locations to share the company’s message with either the retail staff or directly with the customer. The Promoter and Brand Ambassador are usually select for their passion or attachment to the particular brand also learn the lineup of this season’s products as well as the continuing inventory. The Promoter and Brand Ambassador become familiar with the company’s brand and message.
Promoter and Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for conducting events, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the globe.
- Familiarize yourself with the relevant details of each event, including marketing and scheduling.
- Use existing and novel informative tools to disseminate event-related details.
- Present speeches about the company and its goals.
- Encourage attendance at events by using appropriate sales techniques.
- Track your progress and report to your line manager, as requested.
- Answer audience questions and interacting with members of the public.
Promoter and Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- High school degree.
- Experience with configuring, using high-quality broadcasting hardware equipment.
- Solid experience in IT sales.
- Strong sales-related public speaking experience.
- Excellent marketing, sales or event management experience.
- Strong communication skills
Promoter and Brand Ambassador – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Promoter and Brand Ambassador? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.