The Programme Assistant is responsible for administrative, analytical, technical and customer support duties, including maintenance of the contract and grant filing system, and other support duties. The Programme Assistantprovides office technical support including records management and responds to inquiries from internal and external customers and vendors. The Programme Assistant provides advice and guidance on automated systems to staff both in and outside the immediate work area. The Programme Assistant works with users to define required data elements, desired format, and any arithmetic manipulation needed for specific output(s).
The Programme Assistant Responsibilities:
- Integrates several types of software such as spreadsheet, database, or word processing to generate specific working documents, forms, reports.
- Analyzes user requirements and selects an appropriate application and format for producing program support materials to meet specific requirements
- Creates and maintains assigned office database(s), enters data, updating and changing database information as needed
- Manage relationships providing guidance and understanding of clients needs, challenges, areas for improvement, and development opportunities
- Ensure an inclusive and supportive culture and engage with new opportunities to expand diversity and inclusion efforts
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to existing program and lead efforts to maximize program effectiveness
The Programme Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Solid work experience
- Ability to lead teams, provide coaching, and offer feedback
- Ability to work with a variety of management and professionals
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to rapidly changing timelines
- Ability to think strategically and apply decision-making capabilities
- Ability to use effective analytical and problem-solving skills and show excellent attention to detail
Programme Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Programme Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.