The Production Support Engineer is responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories. The Production Support Engineer support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit. The Production Engineer defines and works out how the product will be manufactured and/or assembled on the production line including design of packaging, ensuring the right quantity of components/products are delivered and aligned to support the speed of the production line. The Production Support Engineer review efficiencies and eliminate waste within the manufacturing process to deliver high quality products/components to clearly defined standards.
Production Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assists customers with defining product requirements, product integration, installation, configuration, testing, supporting, and documenting the equipment/network systems according to the design and specifications
- Maximize customer’s experience by troubleshooting network problems, working with customers to schedule upgrades, and collaborating with stakeholders on network optimization.
- Create and maintain documentation for each customer as it relates to network configuration, deployment notes, product requirements, etc.
- Conduct research into product issues as reported by customers to determine root cause and repeatability.
- Manage service requests by communicating effectively with customers at all levels of their organization in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to relay findings, observations, and solutions to customer-reported problems.
- Support software development teams in pre-release testing efforts as well as validating bug fixes, regression testing, etc.
Production Support Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in building construction, construction management, civil engineering, architecture or related.
- Solid experience managing construction projects.
- Ability to evaluate drawings, create biddable work packages and validate contractor bids against cost/schedule estimates.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with extremely tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and organization skills.
- Confident in decision making ability and coordinating among key stakeholders.
Production Support Engineer – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Production Support Engineer? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.