The Procurement and Logistic Manager acts as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility for managing all supplier-related activities and the authority to commit company resources through contracts and agreements. The Procurement and Logistic Manager manages employees from multiple supplier management and procurement disciplines performing activities related to the acquisition of goods and services in support of company operations, supplier assessment and performance improvement, management and improvement of supply chain management and processes and supplier diversity. The Procurement and Logistic Manager Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals. Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements. The Procurement and Logistic Manager Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
Procurement and Logistic Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Sourcing, etc. to ensure on-time delivery of documents (drawings, quotations, etc.) required from suppliers.
- Ownership, maintenance and monitoring of material-related Budget.
- Periodic progress monitoring and reporting to management.
- Support bundling activities for project, including convening periodic meetings of all stakeholders.
- Establishes procurement schedule.
- Coordinates both offsite and onsite procurement activities for Project.
- Interface as required/needed to coordinate with project director, commodity leaders and supplier quality teams.
- Working closely with Legal and Security, to ensure the business is protected in all contract negotiations.
Procurement and Logistic Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Good understanding of legal/contractual aspects of a contract as well as risk management.
- Ability to work efficiently in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as Project Manager / Tender Project Manager / Senior Purchasing Manager or Sales Project Manager.
Procurement and Logistic Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Procurement and Logistic Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?