The Power Plant Virtual Assistant apply best practice methods with goals toward increasing efficiency, improving quality and safety. This includes: validation activities, process controls, process improvements, cost savings programs, implementation of new processes, and all documentation and training involved. The Power Plant Virtual Assistant generate production reports and spending on capital expense projects, weekly reports and graphs, budgets and accounting. Also the Power Plant Virtual Assistant work performance measurements and ergonomics. The Power Plant Virtual Assistant run and maintain charts of current and historical performance for all objectives and targets.
Power Plant Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain department budget within specified guidelines and conducts pre-operational inspection of plant equipment and handles maintenance concerns of production.
- Conducts daily maintenance personnel meetings to review work order assignments and address department issues; provides technical, mechanical, and/or electrical assistance throughout the shift.
- Monitor and track bacon utility usage (water, natural gas, electric, refrigeration).
- Observes plant safety rules, performs assigned tasks in a safe manner and is alert for unsafe acts and conditions.
- Monitoring plant operations and efficiency and for implementing projects/procedures to improve plant performance and efficiency.
- Additional responsibilities include writing procedures and specifications, plant performance testing, and documentation control.
Power Plant Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field.
- Basic knowledge of engineering concepts, fundamentals and theory.
- Oral and written communication skills (includes technical writing).
- Effective decision making skills.
- Computer skills and application of software programs.
- Analytical and abstract thinking skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Power Plant Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Power Plant Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.