The Material Handler Specialist stages all materials required for production packaging, labeling and assembly operations. The Material Handler Specialist manages the inventory of bulk and in-process materials, utilizing manage software to perform inventory related transactions, including production issuance and material transfer activities. Also The Material Handler Specialist maintain inventory records of Bulk, In-process and finished goods. The Material Handler Specialist review accountability of products, components and materials used for inventory record.
Material Handler Specialist Responsibilities:
- Inform materials manager of any non-compliance issues.
- Notify maintenance supervisor of any repairs required.
- Participate actively in regular meetings.
- Assure inventory labels are accurate with inventory records and complete.
- Prepare materials request form from working packaging instructions.
- Pull and assembles materials required for job order and delivers to staging or packaging area.
- Enter data for inventory reports.
Material Handler Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in shipping and warehousing.
- Solid ability to work in supply chain management, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet critical timelines.
- Strong oral and written communication skill to communicate with the team, peers, management, and external contacts.
Material Handler Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Material Handler Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.