The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant role is to develop and implement communications programs and messages – including marketing communications, web content, and direct marketing – to educate and inform stakeholders, including customers, employees, trade media and interest groups. The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant will ensure executional excellence for all communications measures in line with brand positioning, corporate identity/design guidelines and business strategy. The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant will be accountable for participating proactively in the performance targets of brand activities in the country, driving value creation for the company. The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant will participate in the planning and execution of consumer and customer programs for the brand.
The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Developing, coordinating and executing the integrated marketing plan for the commercial segment to generate awareness and preference for products and master brand.
- Plan, set clear objectives and coordinate programs.
- Create incentive programs and demand generation for core products.
- Generate engagement activities
- Coordinate virtual events for key customers.
- Keep track of marketing and sales results.
- Build executive presentations.
The Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Solid experience in the communication area.
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing or Communication.
- Knowledge of marketing & communications, event organization, marketing plan, communication plan, external communication, product launch campaigns, internal communication, public relations and digital campaigns.
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Desirable knowledge of design tools (Adobe Suite), Salesforce, CRM, SAP.
Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Marketing Specialist Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.