The Loss Prevention Manager will be responsible for preventing shoplifter theft as well as employee theft in a retail environment. The Loss Prevention Manager monitor surveillance cameras. Additionally, the Loss Prevention Manager assist in creating theft prevention plans and policies and also monitor the workplace to assess safety issues or concerns. The Loss Prevention Manager supports business leadership through consultation on incident management. The Loss Prevention Manager performs analysis and makes recommendations also provides timely, concise & accurate reporting. The Loss Prevention Manager assesses compliance with standards and procedures in line with the current strategy.
Loss Prevention Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify and report violations of Company policies.
- Prepare reports and document all loss prevention incidents accurately and timely.
- Actively participate in team loss prevention programs to reduce inventory shortage and profit loss.
- Educate the store team on loss prevention programs.
- Analyzes safety and security issues, proposes solutions, and oversees the implementation of preventive or corrective measures.
- Oversees relations and collaboration of team with law enforcement and government agencies in support of safety, security, and recovery of assets.
- Recommends enhanced company safety and security policies and procedures.
- Responds to safety and security incidents and leads incident management processes by providing real-time support, coach proactive preparation, engaging cross-functional teams and supporting law enforcement investigations.
Loss Prevention Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree or related.
- Solid experience assembling and filing reports with police, courts, and other government entities.
- Experience analyzing profit and loss statements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organization and clerical skills.
Loss Prevention jobs – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Loss Prevention jobs? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.