The Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant teaches a variety of semi-skilled and skilled grounds keeping duties, including gardening, limited landscaping, spraying and tree trimming. The Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant train how performing manual labor with a variety of construction and landscaping work.
Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Teach how to move soil, equipment, and materials; and digs holes.
- Train to select plants, shrubs, trees and type of lawn to landscape designated areas.
- Teach to repair landscaped areas and irrigation system.
- Show how to installs and repairs irrigation piping.
- Teach to order and accounts for supplies, chemicals, minor miscellaneous gardening tools and fertilizer.
- Train how to operate power-driven equipment such as mower, light trucks, power aerator, sod cutter, power edger, sweeper, trencher, plant digger, power hedge cutter; rot tiller, etc. in accordance with recommended safety precautions.
- Show how to perform other related duties as necessary.
Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Knowledge of landscape designing, planning, estimating and construction of landscape.
- Considerable knowledge of gardening and groundwork, such as cultivating, watering, pruning, cutting and trimming lawns, trees, shrubs, weeding, raking, transplanting, spraying, sweeping parking areas, fertilizing, planting flowers, removing tree stumps.
- Considerable knowledge of common trees, ornamental shrubs and plants, and lawn pests and diseases, methods, and materials used in the control and eradication.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Gardener and Maintenance Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?