The Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant registers patients in the databases, also includes services such as prophylaxis, scaling and root planning and polishing, and takes X-rays according to the dentist’s instructions. The Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant advises patients on proper care at home to maintain optimal oral health. The Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant advises patients on proper nutrition to promote dental and gingival health. It also provides a dental hygiene perspective of the patient for the dentist to improve treatment and the total dental care experience. The Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant maintains records of patients seen, procedures performed, and materials used to ensure an accurate and complete record within required time frames.
Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Take patient appointments.
- Carry out administrative records.
- Answer emails.
- Records caries and disease status graphs for diagnosis and treatment by the dentist.
- Educates patients on proper oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health, including tooth brushing, flossing, and nutrition.
- Records takes and develops dental radiographs (x-rays).
Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of proper infection control techniques.
- Understanding of the principles of dental and periodontal disease and appropriate treatment therapies
- Working knowledge of the proper use of dental instruments.
- Clinical hygiene skills.
- Oral and written communication ability.
- Accurate clinical judgment.
Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Dental Hygienist Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.