The Cytotechnologist Support Specialist are lab professionals who helps and evaluate patients’ cell samples and are trained to notice subtle changes to accurately detect precancerous, malignant, and infectious conditions. Cytotechnologists usually work closely with a pathologist. The Cytotechnologist Support Specialist focus on a general variety of diseases found by using a microscope to detect abnormalities in human body cells. The Cytotechnologist Support Specialist often play a crucial role in helping patients to recover from illness by identifying a disease while it is still at a treatable stage. Also The Cytotechnologist Support Specialist perform microscopic evaluation of slides to support customer problem solving, engineering development projects, and clinical studies and to maintain cytological expertise and ongoing self-improvement
Cytotechnologist Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate customer support solutions.
- Identify and trend problem areas for customers, recommend solutions, implement change.
- Change and maintain processors following manufacturer and laboratory guidelines.
- Observe general laboratory safety practices.
- Successfully navigate the laboratory network computer system associated to completion of daily work.
- Demonstrate quality customer service to anyone needing Anatomic pathology services.
- Assist in different services of anatomic pathology.
- Identification and subjective interpretation of disease processes into the system.
- Preparation and reporting, following quality control procedures and maintaining documentation
Cytotechnologist Support Specialist Requirements:
- Certification in Cytotechnology o related field.
- Experience with staining applications and troubleshooting.
- Solid experience dealing with people in a customer service role.
- Strong experience with staining applications and troubleshooting
- Excellent experience dealing with people in a customer service role
Cytotechnologist Support Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Cytotechnologist Support Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.