The Barista Virtual Assistant follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager The Barista Virtual Assistant verifies all staff complete safety training and certifications. The Barista Virtual Assistant ensure all staff know how to use uniform and how to be personal appearance inside organization. The Barista Virtual Assistant maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. The Barista Virtual Assistant is responsible for teach to staff and personnel how to making quality beverages, generally specialty hot drinks, prepare food orders, working the cash register, and cleaning and stocking the store.
Barista Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Enters orders accurately into restaurant system.
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and following prescribed production standards.
- Observe relevant health and safety standards.
Barista Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service.
- Good communication skills
- Solid experience as a Barista.
- Must possess basic math skills.
Barista Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Barista Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.