Solve client’s problems by offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues. The Attorney Virtual Assistant will serve the interests of the corporation and may be called upon to provide business advice. The Attorney Virtual Assistant will receive requests for legal advice from business leaders and HR partners and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests. The Attorney Virtual Assistant will be focused mainly on to control the corporate secretaria of all legal entities in the region, coordinate work with Public Notaries, work with outside counsels for administrative, labor and commercial procedures, provide legal support to Compliance, Data Privacy and Intellectual Property teams, analyze impact of enaction and amendments to federal or local laws.The Attorney Virtual Assistant will provide a high quality legal partnership. Provide advice and act as an advocate on behalf of the company regarding legal issues.
The Attorney Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Drafting, implementing, maintaining, improving, and executing of the Firm’s settlement policies and procedures. Ensures that the Firm’s settlement systems & processes are fully documented in writing, organized, and available to the team.
- Using reports and case review meetings, ensure clients and matters move through workflow pipeline at the right pace and that tasks are completed on time.
- Reviews task lists and deadlines, organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- Regular communication with Attorneys and Case Manager
- Weekly written reports to the Case Manager advising of case progress
- Monthly report showing status & health of the settlements process of active cases
- Oversees settlements process.
- Schedules and executes disbursements with clients.
- Monitors tasks and workflows.
- Handles special projects of significance assigned by the Owner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Attorney Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Proved Experience in corporate & commercial law
- Ability to set priorities
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- An inclusive working environment
- Strong business acumen and acting with urgency
Attorney Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Attorney Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.