The Assistant Chief Technical Engineer responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the Senior Engineer, safely operating equipment, and working alongside other engineers in the planning, design, development, and evaluation stages of projects. The Assistant Chief Technical Engineer should be able to diagnose problems and follow instructions in fast-paced environments. The Assistant Chief Technical Engineer collaborate with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test, and improve products and engineering processes. The Assistant Chief Technical Engineer ensure all expenses stay within the allocated budget.
Assistant Chief Technical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supervises distribution of repair work orders.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with associates.
- Monitors timeliness and quality of completion of repair work orders.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication occurs with associates to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations and recognize performance.
- Recommends or arranges for additional services.
Assistant Chief Technical Engineer Requirements:
- High school diploma, technical degree or related.
- Solid experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Resilient interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate business matters to technical staff.
Assistant Chief Technical Engineer – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Assistant Chief Technical Engineer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.