The Finance Virtual Financial Analyst will be responsible for leading the day-to-day engagements with our clients. This means facilitating the discovery and onboarding process, establishing / enhancing budget plans, ensuring that the clients’ books are in order so that accurate insights are surfaced and shared, and re-forecasting is up to date.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking abilities.
- Insightful and capable of solving complex problems.
- Talent for relationship building with strong communication skills.
- Ability to present complex concepts into easy to understand training.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Assist on Client Engagements.
- Help to facilitate FP&A and strategic finance discussions.
- Manage annual budget and quarterly forecast processes.
- Support team throughout the Full-Cycle of Accounting, including:
– Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
– Commission tracking
– Month-End Close
– Bank reconciliation
– Month-end reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English.
- 1-3 years of business experience in a data-driven, finance/accounting environment preferred.
- Familiar with budgeting & forecasting, and profitability & resource analysis.
- Good training, presentation and communication skills.