The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts through the preparation of journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations, and monthly close processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Insightful thinker, capable of solving complex problems
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- Capable of presenting ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Responsible for company accounting
- Chart of accounts optimization
- Month-End Close
- Bank reconciliation
- Matching / Adding Transactions
- Journal Entries
- Deferred Revenue
- Commission Tracking
- Media Reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business experience as an accountant in a data-driven, finance/accounting environment.
- Experience in QuickBooks, Xero, or similar accounting tools preferred.
- Fluent in English – C1 Level.
- Strong training, presenting and communication skills, and financial acumen.