We are in search of a full-time SMB Business Development Representative who will be responsible for prospecting home service verticals provided by our company in the United States. The SMB Business Development Representative will generate and set quality meetings through various avenues of prospecting, with a concentration on phone calls, SMS, and emailing. This role will be tasked with reaching decision makers of the business and conducting high level conversations with business owners to qualify the opportunity and schedule a demonstration for a SMB, Account Executive to conduct and close.
Requirements for this position:
- 6 months+ of prior experience in BDR / SDR role in a SaaS environment.
- Highly professional and polished written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work in a results oriented and competitive environment.
- Prior cold calling or BDR experience with proven success record.
- Willing to learn and develop new sales methodology and technologies.
- Dedicate to the continuous pursuit of excellence in every action and outcome.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate qualified SMB opportunities.
- Strategize with GTM team to identify and target key prospects.
- Grow, manage and nurture top of the funnel pipeline via targeted outreach.
- Engage decision makers in high-level business discussions.
- Schedule pre-qualified discussions with decision makers around the business needs that are in line with GoSite’s software product suite.
The most successful candidates will be:
- Highly self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-confident and resilient
- Goal focused
- Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude
- Motivated by a startup environment