The SEO Specialist position is tasked with completing assignments they receive from the team lead and account manager. While typically well skilled in search engine optimization, they are expected to have an understanding of how their specific tasks relate to the holistic marketing plan. Our goal is to have employees in this position cross train and become skilled in all of the marketing disciplines that we offer.
SEO Focused Responsibilities
- SEO analysis
- Keyword Research
- Collaborating with Team Lead to create roadmaps for our clients
- Claiming and managing Webmaster Tools for clients
- SEO Onsite optimization
- Technical SEO Optimization
- Google Maps/+/My Business Claiming and Optimization
- Citations & citation tool management
- Link Analysis and Toxic Removal
- Analytics & Insights Monitoring
Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager.
Setting up goal tracking in Google Ads and Google Analytics using tag manager or manually.
Able to work independently and finish tasks on time, and accurately.
Experience with site cleanup, understanding how to set up 301 redirects, and check pages for links, and an understanding or link rankings.
Know when a redirect is needed, and when it’s ok to delete a page, or set it as a draft.