We are looking for a SEO Manager to join the team and not only grow their clients, but themselves. As an SEO Manager, you will work on implementing and managing high impact organic search strategies under the Associate Director of SEO while collaborating with other SEO team members to effect positive change within client’s businesses. You will work across multiple clients and cross-disciplinary teams to ensure and co-own the effectiveness and success of their dynamic and effective SEO plans. In short, we are looking for someone who is goal driven, a strong collaborator, and thrives from professional and personal growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute your SEO strategies in line with clients’ business objectives.
- Formulate SEO driven content strategies and requisite implementation or optimizations.
- Audit and analyze sites to recommend optimization strategies, with potential assistance from teams, for SEO tactics such as: on page optimization, content strategy, local search strategy, off page analysis and strategy, and technical best practices.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams for campaign executions.
- Effectively manage time to ensure tasks are completed within the scope of the project.
- Analyze reports and turn them into actionable insights for future growth.
- Foster the team’s relationship with clients through delivery of class-leading SEO.
- Adapt to ever-changing digital landscape by a willingness to learn and grow on latest developments in organic search and client impact.
You’re right for this role if you:
- Get excited by SEO and are looking for a place to accelerate your professional growth.
- Don’t accept something as is but prefer to understand it, prove it, and improve it.
- A passion for numbers, analysis, and a curiosity for figuring things out.
- Get excited about new people, brands, businesses, and possibilities.
- Love working with diverse group of like-minded performance driven creative thinkers, doers, and leaders.
- Are a humble team player willing to grow with and elevate the game of those around you.
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO experience with an agency or in-house (client side).
- Strong interpersonal skills – confidence in communication and desire to partake in presentations both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with common SEO research and analytics tools and platforms.
- Familiarity with HTML and able to identify code and certain elements.
- Spreadsheet skills, knowing how to pivot and utilize important functions.
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver on deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively and contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment.
- Striving for improvement and efficiency in current optimizations or implementations.
Job Type: Full-time