About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to work on our no-code, SaaS platform who is passionate about making products approachable for all our customers and wants to exercise their full range of user experience and interface design skills. You will work on all parts of the product development process: idea conception, user research, wire frames, Interface designs, data visualization and marketing and development support. It’s a fast-paced environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative and iterative.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about finding creative ways to improve the day-to-day experience of our users. Also, you have to be confident enough to share and sell your ideas, and perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs, with a passion for collaboration.
You thrive on combining analytical, data-driven analyses and decision-making with intuitive, emotional, inspiring design, providing holistic vision with an eye on business results. You are eager to dive into a complex space and shape the way people see and hear our brand and product through design that attracts, inspires, and engages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product owners and engineers to design next generation product features and compelling UI/UX.
- Create a combination of concept sketches, user flow storyboards, low-fidelity wireframes and ultimately high-fidelity design deliverables to hand off to engineers.
- Develop deep empathy for our customers by participating in and leading user research activities such as user interviews, just-in-time user testing, and workflow usability testing.
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality with humility and mutual respect.
- Report to and collaborate closely with our Design Director who will look to you as a partner and thought leader.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
- Demonstrated talent in both UI and UX/interaction design.
- An online portfolio showcasing user-centered designs of complex web applications, samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes).
- Experience building Saas products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills from past experience working with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience with participatory design.
- Experience designing for youth.
- Understanding of issues on equity, diversity and inclusion as they relate to product design.
- Experience in healthcare, working with patients and other stakeholders