As a Supply Chain Manager (SCM) Architect you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support, and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3).
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders.
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications.
- Solid experience in designing and writing technical specification documents.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies.
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key SCM modules and Microsoft products.
- Products and Inventory.
- Procure to pay.
- Order to cash.
- Warehouse management.
- Transportation management.
- Master planning, demand and supply forecasting.
- Intercompany trade.
- Enterprise Asset Management.
- Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment.
- Security framework. roles and best practices.
- Understanding the integration options and underlying technologies available.
- Power Platform, Logic Apps, Power Automate.
- Azure Data Lake, CDS, Dual Write.
- Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project.
- Using Azure DevOps, test case planning and acceptance testing framework.
- Current Certifications are preferred.
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core.
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management.
- PL-900: Power Platform Fundamentals.
- Agile/ SCRUM certification or strong working knowledge.
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements.
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable settings in smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required – this could include within Canada and/or the United States.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation.
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility.