As a Sales Representative in the Real Estate Industry, you will be part of the team enabling our company to strengthen its position as a leader in providing solutions to our clients.
The sales representative will have to send emails, text, do cold calls, and do follow-ups with clients. Arrange meetings with the leads provided by MMD Construction and prospection for more clients. The employee would be reaching out to owners who are in financial trouble with losing their home or some other situation. They would set up appointments for the Manager to get out there and then once the company makes an offer follow up with the leads and negotiate a deal.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with sales.
- Proven Track record in achieving goals set.
- Knows how to use a CRM.
- Great project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to all levels.
- Prospecting and account management experience.
- An ambitious yet deeply collaborative attitude.
- Ownership mentality when it comes to both problems and solutions for customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11,000 – $15,000 Mx + sales commissions