We are looking for a talented addition to a MARKETING DEPARTMENT to implement online marketing strategies through their paid advertising channels across the US and Canada.
As PPC MANAGER, you will develop original content—visual and copy—while brainstorming creative ways to attract more customers and promote each property brand. Ultimately, the goal is, of course, to increase web traffic and customer engagement/conversion metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies, while continuing to improve upon pay-per-click marketing strategy and performance.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends on a per-property basis.
- Maintain property monthly spend per ad account, ensure spend remains at or below predefined budget amounts.
- Adjust campaign spend as identified for increased results. Maintain, audit, revise, remove/create campaigns as needed within client budget and for performance against reported activity.
- Create engaging text, image and video content (Canva and/or Creative Suite) to supplement ad campaign library assets.
- Draft campaigns with compelling, SEO-optimized headlines and/or captions that promote engagement and high conversion rate(s).
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO in tandem with our web development team.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social and PPC platforms, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers in a cohesive and beneficial way on pay-per-click advertising, best practices, interaction with other channels or initiatives, etc…
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries alongside the properties’ management.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and general public.
- Develop an optimal PPC schedule, considering demographic trend customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee PPC accounts’ layouts, spend, and brand compliance in cooperating with marketing team.
- Coordinate marketing opportunities on a weekly basis during weekly calls with our properties and property management to boost conversion and total revenue.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- Expertise in Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, and/or equivalent solutions.
- Proficiency with Display & Search ad types.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/GSC, GA(4), keyword research, rank/authority, MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, mobi.
- Ability to create visual content (text, image and video) via Creative Suite and/or Canva.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills—interoffice and client-facing.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO/GSC: 3 years (desirable).
- English (Required)