About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Mid-Market Business Development Representative who will be responsible for researching, identifying, and prospecting customers across multiple verticals in the United States.
The Mid-Market Business Development Representative will generate and set quality meetings through various avenues of prospecting, with a concentration on email, social, and cold calling. This role will be tasked with reaching decision makers of the business and conducting high-level conversations with executives to qualify the opportunity and schedule a demonstration for an Account Executive to conduct and close.
- 6 months+ of prior experience in BDR / SDR experience.
- Highly professional and polished written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented and competitive environment.
- Prior cold calling or BDR experience with proven success record.
- Willing to learn and develop new sales methodology and technologies.
- Dedicate to the continuous pursuit of excellence in every action and outcome.