We are looking for an energetic Manager of Inside Sales to join our team.
Growing your career as a Full Time Manager of Inside Sales is a terrific opportunity to develop productive skills. If you are strong in presentation, decision-making and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Manager of Inside Sales today!
We are seeking a Manager of Inside Sales to lead and build, the processes for a dynamic inside sales development team. You must be passionate about building new business and training your team on how to do the same. The ideal candidate must be an expert in selling services, come from an IT or computer hardware background, and have proven experience in consultative selling as well as leading a team. You must have a high drive for achieving goals with demonstrated sales experience that has produced results.
Mission: Build, hire, train and lead an Inside Sales & Lead Generation Team to generate leads through outbound marketing (Cold Calling, Account-Based Selling, Email Campaigns & Social Strategies to generate $4.5MM in new customer gross margin in 2022.
- Hire, train and manage a team of global Inside Sales Representatives responsible for generating their own leads through calls, emails and social outreach to secure appointments and demos.
- Build, document, and change the sales process based on modern prospecting.
- Build and create lists of prospects based on PlanITROIs ideal client profile using modern tools (ex. LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, GovSpend etc.).
- Build an (LMS) Learning Management System to constantly train the team in all aspects of selling, marketing, messaging, etc.
- Build an automated calling CRM leveraging all activities and reporting in order to make the team efficient and accountable.
- Create and train the team on effective sales scripts and objection handling.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with company’s goals.
- Report on sales metrics daily/weekly with scorecards and scoreboards to track and measure success.
- Develop sales talent by creating team-wide and individualized coaching plans.
- Maintain sales dynamics, leading by example with a positive, open, and ambitious culture.
Experience and qualities:
- Three plus years of proven success in sales development building and scaling an inside sales team.
- Experience in hiring top talent and coaching them into successful sales development representatives.
- Proven success selling complex, sales cycle IT services with a minimum deal size of $250,000.00.
- Must have a successful process for appointment setting and sales development through; calls, emails, and social outreach to secure appointments and demos within targeted companies.
- Experience in building a process for a Sales Development Team that may include (organizational chart, strategy, training, objectives, comp. plans, tools needed, etc.)
- Experienced in LMS, CRM, and other automated platforms to increase calls, emails, and social selling.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance management and sales responsibilities while supporting our business to scale.
- Experience coaching and developing repeatable sales processes.
- The ability to put in place goals, sales training programs, and individual growth plans.