About the Position
As a Full Stack Developer you will work closely with the Product Team and the Director of Software Development to ensure that the implementation of the product vision is seamless, efficient, and scalable.
- Work on a variety of client-facing products currently used by thousands of Board Members.
- Implement new features, improve existing code, deeply understand our tech stack, and troubleshoot production bugs.
- Participate, end to end, in the product life cycle: clarifying requirements, solution ideation, planning, development, testing, and implementation.
- Write high quality code and sensible tests
- Get mentoring and high-impact guidance on our tech stack and the Ruby on Rails framework.
- 1+ years of full stack development experience (experience with Ruby on Rails highly preferred).
- Good communication and collaboration skills; a deep technical understanding and the ability to share technical specs with non-technical folks.
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- A foundational understanding of software craftsmanship ideals – clean code principles, unit testing fundamentals, design pattern selection and application, architectural pattern selection, and application.
- Great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- An entrepreneurial work style which means taking initiative and enjoying a start-up environment.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Full stack development: 1 year (Required).
- Ruby on Rails: 1 year (Required).
- English (Required).