Under the supervision of the Director of Digital, a Full Stack Developer is responsible for front and back-end web development of web properties from concept to final delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code (Figma and XD).
• Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
• Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders.
• Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
• Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
• Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Ability to work with teams and other developers.
• Project and task management in Asana.
• Strong knowledge of WordPress, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of AngularJS, Express.js, Ember and Node.js.
• Experience with self-serve web platforms such as MailChimp, Squarespace, Webflow and others.
• Experience and understanding working with Github, Bitbucket, and development sprints.
• Proficient in JS-based tools including Bower, Grunt and Gulp.
• Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
• Experience working with server technologies including AWS, Linux, Apache, NGINX, ISS, Node.js, J2EE, Java, Python, or Ruby.
• Experience in API implementation, design and development.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
• This is a remote position, reliable internet and phone communication in an uninterrupted workspace is a must for our working hours.