About the Position
As a Front-End/Mobile Developer you will work closely with the Product Team and the Director of Software Development to ensure that the implementation of the product vision is seamless, efficient, and scalable.
- Work on a variety of client-facing products currently used by thousands of Board Members.
- Manage front-end implementation for the web and mobile applications.
- Write high quality code and sensible tests.
- Get mentoring and high-impact guidance on our tech stack.
- Be a critical part of the Board-span team.
- 1+ years of front-end development experience (experience with React / React Native / Material UI required).
- 1+ years of mobile development experience.
- Good communication and collaboration skills; a deep technical understanding and the ability to share technical specs with non-technical folks.
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
- A foundational understanding of software craftsmanship ideals – clean code principles, unit testing fundamentals, design pattern selection and application, architectural pattern selection, and application.
- Great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- An entrepreneurial work style which means taking initiative and enjoying a start-up environment.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Front-end development: 1 year (Required).
- mobile development: 1 year (Required).
- English (Required).