The Finance Account Executive will be responsible for leading the day-to-day engagements with our clients. This means facilitating the discovery and onboarding process, establishing/enhancing budget plans, ensuring that the clients’ books are in order so that, accurate insights are surfaced and shared, and re-forecasting is up to date.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking abilities
- Insightful and capable of solving complex problems
- Talent for relationship building with strong communication skills
- Ability to present complex concepts into easy to understand training
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Assigned Clients’ contact point. Ensuring clear and timely communication between clients and financial analysts.
- Assist with Client Engagements.
- Help to facilitate FP&A and strategic finance discussions.
- Manage annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
- Support the Financial team throughout the Full-Cycle of the Financial Analysis process.
- Maintain Team Reports for Assigned Clients.
- .Renewal Management for Assigned Clients.
- Timely Client Deliverable Execution for Assigned Clients.
- Diagnosing and Communicating Financial Health for Assigned Clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business experience in a data-driven, finance/accounting environment, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Familiar with budgeting & forecasting, and profitability & resource analysis.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- A business acumen.
- Fluent in English – C1 Level.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Experience in QuickBooks, Xero, or similar accounting tools preferred.