We are looking for an experienced sales expert with a strong background in animal nutrition and health to drive the application of enzymes in the feed industry for local customers. You will work in cross-functional teams including marketing and application research to drive the product development and application on customer ends.
Your work will include:
- Identify sales opportunities and conduct business plan, make sure deliver sales target on schedule
- Build up a business plan for each account, develop strong client relationship
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits, technical service, and develop new business opportunities
- Participate in monitoring of customer satisfaction and initiate improvements as necessary to ensure the customer needs are met
- Timely handling of technical product support cases and complaints by collecting information and working with appropriate resources
- Actively participate in the product change process, and contribute to developing and maintain product support documentation and processes
- Work close with supply chain, MKT, QA, AR, R&D, etc., cooperate with new product development and launch.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in animal nutrition, bio-engineering, biology or relevant majors
- Min 5 years working experience in animal nutrition, feed additive, or other related areas with sales, R&D Technical service, marketing or BD experience. Background with enzymes is preferable
- Proven communication skills, Strong business acumen，fluent in English
- Experienced or comfortable with working in matrix organization
- Able to travel for long time (at least 1/2 working time)，Proficient with Office tools(power point, excel