About the Role:
The Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market will be responsible for complete ownership and execution on multi-location accounts post sale. This will include the initial implementation, product education, adoption, marketing, troubleshooting, resolution, retention and renewal efforts through strategic touch points throughout their contract lifecycle.
This role will be highly cross functional, partnering with those within the sales and engineering orgs, to ensure the customers are highly engaged and excited to continue and expand product adoption across the suite of tools we provide.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage a book of defined Mid-Market customers.
- Responsible for pitching and up-selling / cross selling to expand accounts.
- Successful implementation and set up of multi location accounts.
- Responsible for renewal, expansion and growth of named customer accounts●Ongoing product education, marketing, and advisement to current customers.
- Strategic product adoption and expansion efforts through touch points, marketing and education.
- Partner with sales and engineering to ensure ideal customer journey and product application.
- 2+ years of Customer Success/Account Management experience.
- 1+ years knowledge and understanding of SaaS products.
- Proven track record of up-selling, growth, and expansion within a defined customer base.