1. Work closely with both existing and new suppliers for pricing of existing and new products or services.
2. Collect and analyze information to determine costs of business activities, such as purchase of raw materials, cost of production process, operational costs, etc.
3. Calculate total cost, recommends target profit margin, and creates proposals/quotes for new products or services.
4. Manage all different tiered pricing and customers’ price files and updates them whenever there is cost changes for all customer groups
5. Maintain the database and documentation of expenses, cost drivers, assumptions, and mathematical formulas in cost analysis.
6. Create new part numbers and updates the pricing (cost and selling price) in the ERP.
7. Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts.
8. Provide detailed financial analysis and reports of expenses and profit margins, includes breakdowns of project costs, forecasts of remaining expenses, and opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
9. Conduct market research as needed to recommend changes to pricing or business models.
10. Prepare periodic cost reconciliation reports, tracking data/indices such as changing labor, supply costs, warehousing cost, transportation cost, prime rates, inflation rates, etc.
11. Analyzes scorecards from customers and KPI’s from day to day operations in various departments to look for opportunities for continuous improvement.
12. Analyze and prepare reports periodically for the difference between actual production costs and standard costs.
13. Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department).
14. Provide analytical support, as needed by different departments.
Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, Accountant or similar role
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Business
Excellent analytical skills and great attention to details
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Advanced knowledge in mathematics & statistics
Previous experience in ERP, MRP, and WMS is desired
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, interpersonal and influencing skills
Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and achieve set target
Able to work under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.
Job Type: Full-time