We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who are able to multitask effectively and pay close attention to detail during each sales process. The successful candidates will be highly analytical and able to quickly master our product offerings.
As a Back Office Executive (sales assistant), you will be responsible for:
- Working with our Outside Sales Teams.
- Collecting Project Information and Entering into our CRM.
- Generating quotes with our Software.
- Following up on these projects on a daily basis.
- Booking orders and double checking all documents for our production team to ensure accuracy.
- Being a supportive member of our team.
- Packing and shipping Samples from our storage unit in the area.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience with construction documents.
- Able to organize and prioritize a variety of multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner; organize your own work, setting priorities and meeting critical time deadlines is essential.
- Possess excellent listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be driven, work well independently and a knack for problem-solving.
- Can establish, maintain and foster positive and effective working relationships, providing a high level of service to customers, staff, vendors and contractors.
- Understand having a sense of urgency and reacts well to shifting priorities and changes.
- Being highly organized and structured to work unsupervised work.
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience doing back office activities.
- MS Office (Word, Excel) experience is required, CRM (Zoho) is a plus.